Rental Car Program
Rental Car Program
For Dartmouth Approved drivers renting for Dartmouth Business, Enterprise/National offer the best rate available for your location and dates, without losing any corporate benefits. You will not be subject to fees which are waived by Enterprise/National, such as underage fees, energy recovery, additional driver fees, and collision/damage insurance is included in the rates (for business travelers only).
Personal/leisure rentals are also available for non-Business travel at a discounted rate, but without included insurance coverage or waiver of fees, using the Dartmouth-Other (personal) code XZ10433.
Business travelers need to be Approved Drivers to be able to drive a car on Dartmouth business, including rental cars. For more information, please review the Approved Drivers Approval Process.
When enrolling, business travelers will need to add either a Corporate Card or Dartmouth Chart String Account to their profiles. Car rentals need to be booked with the Corporate Card or credit card in the name of the driver. Approved students driving on Dartmouth business are not allowed to have a Corporate Card, so a Dartmouth Chart String account should be added to their profile or provided as the method of payment.
Find out more information on the Business Rental Car Program. (Web Authentication required)
If an enrollment question or problem arises which you cannot solve, contact Procurement Services for help.
BOOKING RENTAL CARS (DARTMOUTH BUSINESS TRAVEL ONLY)
- For travel that originates and ends in Hanover, or one-way regional travel, book with: Enterprise-Dartmouth Rental Car Program
- Local Enterprise-Dartmouth Car Rental Program Information
Business Travel beyond The Upper Valley Region
- Dartmouth's policy is to book through Travel Leaders, both for best price and to provide the traveler with notice & support in case of natural disasters, political upheavals or emergencies of any sort. Travel Leaders will obtain the lowest Enterprise or National rate for your location, dates, and car class in one search. They will also include your air travel information for car and hotels to protect your reservations in case of delays.
- Dartmouth business rental costs include discounted corporate rates, waived fees (underage,
additional driver, energy surcharge), collision insurance (CDW) included, plus Emerald
- Dartmouth students, faculty, staff, as well as, any Dartmouth community member, such as alumnae/alumni or parents and relatives of students may make use of Dartmouth's relationship with Enterprise or National for discounted car rental rates for non-Business leisure or personal travel.
- Rental car reservations may be made directly though National (800) 227-7368, or Enterprise (800) 736-8222, using the Dartmouth-Other Code XZ10433