Rental Car Program
Rental Car Program
The Enterprise/National benefits extend to the entire Dartmouth community, including: faculty, staff, students, alumni, parents, and visitors.
Travelers will need to enroll in Enterprise/National’s Emerald Club to ensure discounted rates, enhanced services, and additional benefits every time you rent (see the “call out box” above). When enrolling, bunsiness travelers will need to add the Dartmouth account number: XZ10001 to their profiles. If an enrollment question or problem arises which you cannot solve, call Procurement for help.
Beyond the local Hanover area, Enterprise/National will offer the best rate available for your location and dates, without losing any corporate benefits, with the exception of collison insurance. You will not have to rent from an off-airport renter, and you will not be subject to fees which are waived by Enterprise/National, such as underage fees, energy recovery or additional driver fees.
Emerald Club membership gives travelers more control of the rental from reservation to return. Once enrolled, you can:
- Earn rental credits toward Free Days with every qualifying paid rental
- Bypass the counter at most major airports in North America
- Choose your own car from the Emerald Club Aisle
- Expedite returns with automatic E-receipts
- Access members-only lanes at Airport locations
- Use your Emerald Club ID at Enterprise/National and rent your way to higher benefit levels
- Earn rental credits towards free rental days at Enterprise/National
Booking Rental Cars
- For travel that originates and ends in Hanover, or one-way regional travel, book with: VOX Rental Cars
Business Travel beyond The Upper Valley Region
- Dartmouth's policy is to book through Travel Leaders, both for best price and to provide
the traveler with notice & support in case of natural disasters, political upheavals
or emergencies of any sort. Travel Leaders will obtain the lowest Enterprise or National
rate for your location, dates, and car class in one search. They will also include
your air travel information for car and hotels to protect your reservations in case
of delays. To ensure premium service and to accrue points for free travel or rentals,
please obtain your Emeral Club number before booking any travel.
- Dartmouth business rental costs include discounted corporate rates, waived fees (underage,
additional driver, energy surcharge), collision insurance (CDW) included, plus Emerald
- If traveler(s) are 25 years or older, Enterprise discounted retail personal rates
may be less expensive than our corporate rate, using the Dartmouth personal ID XZ10433.
- Rental car reservations may be made directly though National (800) 227-7368, or Enterprise (800) 736-8222 (the Enterprise website requires a PIN: DAR). Please use the Dartmouth personal ID XZ10433.