Campus ID Card (DartCard)
DartCard Office Location
Individuals, including students, faculty and staff, who are new to Dartmouth College should visit the Dartmouth Card Office to obtain an ID card.
Campus Billing and DartCard Services
McNutt Hall, Room 103
10 North Main Street
Hanover, NH 03755
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM-4:30 PM (closed for lunch 12:00 PM-1:00 PM)
You must present a valid form of photo ID such as a passport or state-issued ID or Driver's License. Once a Dartmouth ID card is issued and entered into our system, reprinted ID cards do not require this verification.
Lost & Stolen
Employees, Athletic Members, and Multipurpose cardholders who lose their ID cards are subject to a $10 replacement fee per lost card, and payment is required before the new ID can be issued.
Employee Spending Accounts
The Dartmouth Card Office prints ID cards and maintains the accounts available to cardholders. Once activated, the ID card accounts can be used to purchase meals or food items in the dining facilities around campus.
Employees are eligible for the following accounts:
- The employee is responsible for requesting a refund of any remaining meal balances before they leave the College. Once we receive notice of the employee's departure from the College, any remaining meal balances will be forfeit.
Prepaid Discretionary Account
- Contact the DartCard Office in person or by email to have an account set up. Please allow 1-2 business days for processing.
- The Employee Prepaid Discretionary account is created with a zero balance, and cannot go negative.
- Once the Employee Pre-Paid Discretionary account is created, it will remain in place.
- Deactivation of the Employee Pre-Paid Discretionary account occurs either by request or when the employee leaves the College. The employee is responsible for requesting a refund of any remaining funds before they leave the College. Once we receive notice of the employee's departure from the College, any remaining funds will be forfeit.
- Employees, use this link to access your GET account. Review transactions, view balances, and make deposits to your Employee Pre-Paid Discretionary.
- Meals are not available for purchase online.
Athletic Facilities Membership
Access for the Athletics Facilities is overseen by DCAD Administration, and is contingent on a membership. Alternately, single-day passes are available for purchase through DCAD. An ID card from the Dartmouth Card Office is not necessary for day passes. For more information regarding access to the gym, please contact the Athletics Facilities office.
Access for the library facilities and systems is managed separately from the ID production and access system. For more information regarding access to the library, please contact the appropriate library. For other assistance, please contact the Help Desk for your department or professional school.
Main DartCard Office Phone: (603) 646-3724