Welcome to the new Dartmouth Finance website! This site includes information for the following Finance organizations: Budget and Financial Planning, Campus Billing and DartCard Services, the Controller’s Office, the Endowment Office, the Finance Centers, Payroll, Procurement, and the Treasury. We hope you are able to find comprehensive and up-to-date information as you need it. We welcome your feedback on the site format and content.
Vision for Dartmouth Financial Operations
The Dartmouth financial operations team will deliver an experience that enables the aspirations of faculty, students, and staff by providing real-time access to rational processes and accurate information.
What We Do
- Partner with our divisional colleagues to:
- Enable evidence-based planning and decision making through excellence in reporting and analytics
- Ensure appropriate stewardship of institutional resources
- Manage support costs relative to mission costs
- Continually improve the systems, technology and processes we use to meet the changing needs of our partners and customers
- Develop our workforce to support the evolving requirements of the systems, technology and processes
- Ensure appropriate regulatory compliance and policy implementation
- Continually scan the horizon so that we anticipate and plan for changes in the higher education and finance environments