The Corporate Card is the appropriate card to use for charging travel expenses related to College business and low dollar (under $2,499) retail type items. All Dartmouth College full-time employees are eligible to apply for a Corporate Card.
The Corporate Card is the appropriate card to use for charging travel expenses related to College business and low dollar (under $2,499) retail type items. The Corporate Card should not be used for personal use. Fraudulent or misuse of the Corporate Card may result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment. The cardholder must sign the JPMorganChase Cardholder Application which specifies that they have read all guidelines, assume protection of the card and will follow the proper policies and procedures. The approver must sign the JPMorganChase Cardholder Application which specifies that they have read all guidelines.
Individuals must settle their expenses in Oracle iExpense module within 120 days or
their card will be suspended until the transactions are settled.
If you have questions about the Corporate Travel Card's business expense policies, iExpense training or anything relating to the reconciliation of your travel purchases please contact your Finance Center.
If your card is declining please contact Roxanne Zola at: (603) 646-2435 or email the Procurement Office during business hours of 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday-Friday. Any credit card issues outside of these specified times would need to be addressed to JPMorganChase directly at: (800) 270-7760.
Advantages of the Corporate Card
- No annual fee or credit limit.
- Reduces the need for employees to carry cash.
- Provides greater convenience and flexibility while traveling.
- Eliminates the need to use personal credit cards for College expenses.
- Eliminates the cost to list additional College approved drivers for rental vehicles. All College approved drivers will be able to drive the rental vehicle.
- Provides additional insurance coverage for all vehicles rented for College business.
- Provides additional $500,000 death benefit insurance coverage.
- Provides up to $1,250 insurance for lost luggage.
- Provides up to $1,000 Hotel/Motel theft insurance for personal property stolen from the cardholder's room as a result of forced entry.
- Provides AAA 24 hour road side assistance. However, the cost of the service will be billed to your corporate card.
Apply for a Corporate Card
Complete the Corporate Card Cardholder Agreement Form
Credit Line Increase
Use the Corporate Travel Card Credit Line Increase Form to request a credit line increase on your Corporate Travel Card.
Reporting a Lost or Stolen Card
If a Corporate Card is lost or stolen, the Cardholder must immediately contact JPMorganChase. JPMorganChase representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Lost or Stolen Card: (800) 270-7760
After reporting a lost or stolen card to JPMorganChase, the Cardholder must also immediately report a lost or stolen card to Roxanne Zola or call Procurement Services (603) 646-2811.
Termination of Corporate Travel Card
Dartmouth College and JPMorganChase reserve the right to cancel any Corporate Card in accordance with the delinquency provisions of the contract or other credit card abuses.
Employees in possession of a Corporate Card who are terminating employment are required to notify their Finance Center immediately. All expenses must be settled in I-Expense, in full, prior to termination.