Finance Mission and Principles
Finance Mission Statement
We efficiently deliver high quality services and information, when and where they are needed, to enable the dynamic aspirations of Dartmouth’s faculty, students, and staff.
In delivering on our mission, we strive to:
- Understand and embrace the diversity of our customers and their needs;
- Prioritize our work effectively in an environment of constrained resources;
- Maintain transparent communication with our customers and among ourselves;
- Enable agile response in a rapidly changing world;
- Instill a culture of empowered problem solving, experimentation, and continuous learning;
- Ensure that operational policies, processes, systems and data are streamlined and standard across the institution.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
Dartmouth Finance is dedicated to upholding a culture that prioritizes excellence, service, continuous improvement, and communication. The Finance DEIB Action Plan aims to leverage these positive attributes and foster a commitment to our core principles by all members of the Finance team. These principles are centered on a strong dedication to understand and incorporate vital elements of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in order to improve the experience for our staff as well as the services and processes we offer.