Training & Guidance
The Dartmouth Finance Training program will equip divisional and departmental fiscal and finance administrators with the knowledge and tools, and strategies required to effectively steward resources, understand and explain financial information, and to support informed decision-making.
Coming Fall 2019.
- Chart of Accounts*
- General Ledger*
- Journal Entries*
*This system requires completion of a formal training course in order to gain access.
Provides guidelines, best practice, and helpful hints for Financial processes.
- Account Review Guidelines
- Best Practices
- Creating Nicknames for iExpense and Finance eForms
- Direct Deposit
- iExpense and Expense Reporting
- Guide to Completing W-9
- How to Pay Students
- Meals & Entertainment Matrix
- Procurement & Expense Presentation
- Procurement Paperwork Grid
- Taxable Payment Process – Relocation
- Taxable Payment Process – All Other