Student Account Refunds
Dartmouth College issues student account refunds as eRefunds. The eRefund is an electronic transfer of funds from the college’s bank to your personal bank account (US-based checking or savings account). The process may take up to 5 business days for you to receive your eRefund.
Entering your Bank Account information in D-Pay
To receive your student account refund via eRefund, you will have to enter your banking information into D-Pay. You must set up your refund account in D-Pay before requesting your first eRefund.
- Click here to view step-by-step instructions.
- Log into DartHub and click on the "D-Pay: Electronic Billing" tile (This is under the Finances and Accounts app on the left side)
- Go to the “Electronic Refunds” tab on left side.
- Complete 2-Step Verification if this is your first time.
- You will be given the option to set up a new account and designate it for refunds, or use an existing account, and designate it for refunds.
- Be sure to enter your ABA/Routing number and bank account numbers carefully. Do not enter a Debit Card number.
Requesting a Refund
Log into DartHub and click on the "D-Pay: Request a Refund" tile. If you have a credit balance in your account, the credit amount will be displayed. You will need to indicate how much of the credit you would like. There is also a note field (up to 250 characters) where you can provide additional information related to your request.
Note: Refunds may not be requested based on estimated or pending financial aid. Your student account must have an actual credit balance in order to submit an eRefund request successfully.
Campus Billing reviews all eRefund requests daily. If you do not have a bank account set up for refunds, your request will be denied. You may "View Account Activity” in D-Pay to see approved pending refunds. If you have any questions, please contact Campus Billing in 103 McNutt. Tel (603) 646-3230 or email Campus.Billing@Dartmouth@edu.