GL Month End Close Schedule
May 2020 Oracle General Ledger (GL) Month End Close Schedule
Last "Open" Business Day of Old Month: May 29, 2020
- Last "Open" business day for the month of May for cashiering, inventory, payroll, and procurement transactions to be posted to the GL.
First Business Day of New Month: June 1, 2020
- First business day of the new month, June, will be open for processing of GL transactions.
In order to post to the correct period, care must be taken when processing transactions
since both Old Month (May) and New Month (June) periods will be open in the GL.
- Last auto feed from satellite and Oracle Financial Module systems for May transactions
to the GL at the end of the day.
- Last posting of SPUD Journal Entries for May to GL and OGA (i.e. Reclasses, Cost Transfers, and Service Center charges) at 4:00.
Second Business Day of New Month: June 2, 2020
- Manual WebADI Journal Entries can be uploaded with May Accounting (Period) Date.
Third Business Day of New Month: June 3, 2020
- Cut off for May WebADI Journal Entries - Entries must be submitted and uploaded to
the GL no later than 10:00 AM.
- Review questions regarding any WebADI Journal Entry must be resolved by 1:00 PM to
be included in the May Month End Close.
- Posting of May WebADI Journal Entries to the GL no later than 1:55 PM.
- Recurring Journal Entries and Mass Allocation Journal Entries for May are posted to
GL after 3:00 PM.
- Close Oracle GL May period.
- Updating of IRA Data Warehouse for May GL close transactions begins at 11:00 PM.
Fourth Business Day of New Month: June 4, 2020
- IRA Financial Reports for May month end will be available at the start of business at 8:00 AM.