GL Month End Close Schedule
December 2019 Oracle General Ledger (GL) Month End Close Schedule
Last "Open" Business Day of Old Month: December 31, 2019
- Last "Open" business day for the month of December for cashiering, inventory, payroll, and procurement transactions to be posted to the GL.
First Business Day of New Month: January 2, 2020
- First business day of the new month, December, will be open for processing of GL transactions.
In order to post to the correct period, care must be taken when processing transactions
since both Old Month (December) and New Month (January) periods will be open in the
- Last auto feed from satellite and Oracle Financial Module systems for December transactions
to the GL at the end of the day.
- Last posting of SPUD Journal Entries for December to GL and OGA (i.e. Reclasses, Cost Transfers, and Service Center charges) at 5:00.
Second Business Day of New Month: January 3, 2020
- Manual WebADI Journal Entries can be uploaded with December Accounting (Period) Date.
Third Business Day of New Month: January 6, 2020
- Cut off for December WebADI Journal Entries - Entries must be submitted and uploaded
to the GL no later than 10:00 AM.
- Review questions regarding any WebADI Journal Entry must be resolved by 1:00 PM to
be included in the December Month End Close.
- Posting of December WebADI Journal Entries to the GL no later than 1:55 PM.
- Recurring Journal Entries and Mass Allocation Journal Entries for December are posted
to GL after 3:00 PM.
- Close Oracle GL December period.
- Updating of IRA Data Warehouse for December GL close transactions begins at 11:00 PM.
Fourth Business Day of New Month: January 7, 2020
- IRA Financial Reports for December month end will be available at the start of business at 8:00 AM.