Financial Reporting Department
- The Financial Reporting team provides assistance and support to those with financial responsibilities at Dartmouth. Responsibilities and services provided include:
- Resource to financial administrators, fiscal officers and senior management to research and resolve accounting, tax and other financial questions.
- Review all manual (WebADI) journal entries for compliance with Journal Entry Policy and best practices, Restricted Fund Management guidelines, and appropriate chart string usage.
- Review and approve purchase requisitions over $5,000 or for equipment
- Conduct financial training classes (Chart of Accounts, IRA Reporting Tool, and Journal Entries)
- Perform accounting, analysis and monitoring related to capital project accounts, external debt , and fixed assets
- Manage the chart of accounts and general ledger
- Produce financial statements and tax filings for Dartmouth and its related entities
- Prepare various compliance reports
If you have any questions or requests, contact the Financial Reporting staff member assigned to your division or school.
Finance Centers provide assistance and support to Dartmouth’s departments, divisions and professional schools. Responsibilities and services provided include:
- Process financial transactions. Core services include; Accounts Payable, Internal Billing, Procurement Cards, Expense Reporting, Payroll and Purchase Requisitions.
- Provide financial reporting. Submit report requests through General Request eForm or your assigned analyst.
If you have any questions or requests contact the Finance Center or Analyst assigned to your division or school.