U.S. Bank Focus Card for Payroll Payments
Dartmouth has partnered with U.S. Bank to provide the U.S. Bank Focus Card. This is a Visa® prepaid debit card for payroll payments and a convenient and secure alternative to receiving paper pay checks. The Focus Card can be used anywhere that accepts debit cards and Visa members while providing easy access to account detail through US Bank online platform, mobile app, and automated text alerts. Cash can be accessed via cash advances at Visa member locations, through ATM's, and at any merchant that allows withdrawal at the time of purchase.
Benefits of the U.S. Bank Focus Card
- Automatic pay days: Your pay will be automatically loaded to your card.
- Easy account visibility: Check your balance anytime in the U.S. Bank Focus Mobile App. Set up text alerts and stay up to date.
- Secure and protected: Your pay – and your balance – is protected if your card is lost or stolen.
- Reload your card easily: You can add money from other sources like direct deposit, cash, and tax refunds.
- Cash Back Rewards: The cash back rewards program is a perk available to all Focus cardholders. You can earn rewards simply by using your card at certain stores and restaurants, after activating the offers that you want. To learn more log into your account at U.S. Bank Focus.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Who is the U.S. Bank Focus Card available to?
- How do I sign-up for the U.S. Bank Focus Card?
- Can I sign up in addition to my current direct deposit?
- How do I check my balance?
- How do I get cash back with a purchase?
- How do I withdraw cash at an ATM?
- How do I find a fee free ATM?
- What is the easiest way to access cash from my card while in Hanover, New Hampshire?
- Can I view my account online?
- Who do I contact if I have questions about my card?
- How do I find out more information about my card?
Who is the U.S. Bank Focus Card available to?
The U.S. Bank Focus Card is available to all employees, including student employees, of Dartmouth College.
How do I sign-up for the U.S. Bank Focus Card?
Go to the Dartmouth College Payroll Office located at 7 Lebanon, Suite 309, Wednesdays and Thursdays, between 10:00 am - 2:00pm. Identification is required i.e., social security card. You will need to review and sign a U.S. Bank disclosure and complete the U.S. Bank Focus Card application.
Can I sign up in addition to my current direct deposit?
Yes, you can sign for the US Bank Focus Card in addition to your existing direct deposit.
How do I check my balance?
- Online – View account online at U.S. Bank Focus
- Text/Email – Sign up to receive email or text alerts when funds have been deposited to your account or when your balance gets low
- U.S. Bank Focus Mobile App – Search for “U.S. Bank Focus” in the App Store or Google Play
- Phone – Call Cardholder Services at 877.474.0010
- ATM – Perform a balance inquiry at an ATM
How do I get cash back with a purchase?
- When the authorization machine asks for credit or debit, select “Debit”
- Enter the 4-digit PIN
- Select “Yes” for cash back
- Enter the amount, press “OK”
How do I withdraw cash at an ATM?
- Insert or swipe your card and enter your 4-digit PIN
- Select “Withdrawal from Checking”
- Enter the amount to be withdrawn
How do I find a fee free ATM?
Go to the US Bank app and click locations.
What is the easiest way to access cash from my card while in Hanover New Hampshire?
You can go to Citizen’s Bank in Hanover, New Hampshire. You must know your available balance (the teller will not have access to this information) and ask for a cash withdrawal in the amount you wish to withdraw. Note: you may need to provide your driver’s license, state issued ID, or passport to verify your identity. www.moneypass.com.
Can I view my account online?
Yes, at https://www.usbankfocus.com/web/usbankfocus/login. The following functions can be performed online:
- PIN Change
- Balance inquiry
- View card transactions
- View previous statements
- Set up alerts
- Pay bills
- Open a savings account
- Change address
- Report lost or stolen card
Who do I contact if I have questions about my card?
For questions about your pay, such as when you will receive the next deposit to the card, or the amount of a deposit to the card, contact your employer. For all other questions about the card, you may log into your account at usbankfocus.com or contact Cardholder Services 24 hours a day, toll-free at 877.474.0010.
How do I find out more information about my card?
You can visit U.S. Bank Focus for additional information.