Questions on Specific Transactions

Campus Billing acts as a clearing house for many student charges and credits which originate with the other offices and departments of the college. We suggest you contact the specific office listed below if you have a question concerning a particular item.

Statement Transaction Contact Information

Computer Charges

DASH Discretionary & Administrative Accounts

Dining Services Meal Plans & Monthly Charges

DOC First Year Trip

Health Services including Insurance

Fraternity/Sorority Dues and Rent

Off-Campus Program Charges

PE Course Fees

Room Rent Charges

Rental Charges for Graduate Students

Financial Aid Offices


A & S Graduate Programs

Geisel School of Medicine

Thayer School of Engineering

Tuck School of Business

Last Updated