There are many benefits to student employment, including the following:
- Gain practical employment experience and develop transferable skills
- Build a stronger connection to the campus and community
- Learn from mentors and role models
- Develop time management and organizational skills
- Grow professional network and cultivate potential future references
- Earn income to help with educational and living expenses
Helpful information about finding a job and FAQ about the process.
Learn how to find a job on Dartmouth's campus.
Find a job of campus from an array of employers in the Upper Valley, including non-profit organizations.
The Student Employment Office (SEO) hosts job fairs multiple time per academic year.
Some employers may require employment history and references.
Resources on creating a positive work environment and how to navigate a workplace issue.
Information on work study versus non-work study positions.