New Employee Orientation
During your New Employee Orientation, the Dartmouth Benefits Office will be presenting information on your Health, Welfare and Retirement Plan Benefits. Below is the information that you will need prior to Orientation and for each portion of the Benefits Presentation.
Prior to Attending Orientation
Prior to attending the New Employee Orientation, we highly encourage you to please make some time to watch each of the following videos. These videos explain all of the benefit options in detail, that are available to you here at Dartmouth, how each of the benefits work and other important information that you will need to know about enrolling in each of the benefits as a new employee or newly eligible for Dartmouth Benefits.
Health & Welfare New Hire Presentation
- View the presentation (with audio)
- View the presentaton (without audio)
- 2023 New Hire Enrollment Guide
Health & Welfare Benefits
- Kate Eldridge-Health Benefits
- Courtney Rotchford - Wellness
Medical Insurance Flyers
- Preventive Health (PDF) - A guide to what is covered as Preventive health care, under your medical plan.
- Telehealth Program (PDF) - Talk to a provider online, without an appointment. Here is how.
- Omada Health Program (URL) - Omada is a Diabetes Prevention Program that is available to qualified participants at no cost.
- Urgent Care Flyer (PDF) - Information on two Urgent care facilities in the Upper Valley
Tax Advantage Plans
- Tax Advantage Plan Key - See how the tax advantage plans work with the Health Insurance Plans
Retirement & Investment Plans
- Kevin Harrington
- Judith McDonald