HR Forms Library
Most forms on this page are provided here, for downloading, in Adobe's PDF format, for which you will need Adobe's Acrobat Reader program to read and print. If you don't have the latest copy of Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, Adobe makes the program available as a free download.
Human Resources Forms
- Adoption Reimbursement Form
- Alternative Work Arrangements Form (pdf)
- Beneficiary Designation (Retired Employee Death Benefit)
- Beneficiary Form (Defined Benefit Retirement Plan)
- Beneficiary Form (Group Term Life Insurance and College Travel Accident Insurance)
- Family Medical Leave Application
- Family Medical Leave Medical Certification Form (Employee)
- Family Medical Leave Medical Certification Form (Family Member)
- Fitness Reimbursement Benefit Form
- Health Care Cost Hardship Application
- Hybrid/Remote Work Agreements for Staff (requires Dartmouth Single Sign-on)
- Leave of Absence From (Unpaid) (pdf)
- Leave of Absence Form (Hiatus) (pdf)
- Name and Address Changes (Payroll Office)
- Paid Parental Leave Application
- Performance Evaluation Forms
- Status Changes (Mid year Qualifying Event)
- Tuition Benefits Forms
- Waive Amortization Form (Hiatus) (pdf)
Payroll Authorization Forms and Employee Information Forms (for Direct Deposit, Name Changes, Address Changes, etc.) are available on the Payroll Forms website.
The following forms are available via links to the providers' Web sites. Navigation instructions are listed below.
- Retirement Fund Forms
- 457(b) Election Form
- Beneficiary, Designation of (Fidelity Investments)
- Log in to NetBenefits.
- Click on "Your Profile".
- Click on "Beneficiaries."
- Beneficiary, Designation of (TIAA)
- Scroll down to "Adding/Changing Your Beneficiary" on the left.
- In the "Designating Beneficiaries" box, "Complete Online".
- Delta Dental Forms
- Northeast Delta Dental Claim Form (PDF Form)
- Cigna Forms
- Life Insurance Forms
- Flexible Spending Account Forms (Submit to WageWorks until 12/14/20, submit to Sentinel after 1/1/21)
- Prescription Drug Forms
- Dartmouth College Medicare Supplement (DCMS) and Retiree Forms