2022 Supplemental Insurance Options
Winston Benefits, offers various supplemental benefits to benefit eligible Dartmouth employees. New hires and employees that experience a status change will be offered these benefit plans during the first 90 days of employment. All other benefit eligible employees will have the opportunity to enroll in these benefits at Dartmouth's annual open enrollment.
This benefit is managed through Winston Benefits and cannot be found on the FlexOnline system. To learn more or to enroll, please call 1-855-805-5840 to speak with a Winston Benefits Call Center Specialist.
AFLAC Hospital Indemnity Insurance
This coverage helps employees and their families pay for deductibles, coinsurance, as well as everyday living expenses due to a hospitalization.
- Annual Hospital Confinement
- Daily Hospital Confinement
- Invasive Diagnostic Exams
- Plus more...
AFLAC Accident-Only Insurance
Aflac pays cash benefits for covered accidental injuries directly to you, unless assigned.
- A wellness benefit payable for routine medical exams to encourage early detection and prevention.
- Benefits payable for fractures, dislocations, lacerations, concussions, burns, emergency dental work, eye injuries, and surgical procedures.
- Benefits payable for initial treatment, X-rays, major diagnostic exams, and follow-up treatments.
- Benefits payable for physical, speech, and occupational therapy.
- Daily hospitalization benefits payable for hospital stays, and additional daily benefits paid for stays in a hospital intensive care unit.
Boston Mutual Personal Accident Insurance
While many health insurance plans will cover most of the major expenses, you could still be left with out-of-pocket expenses such as co-payments, deductibles, transportation and lodging costs and emergency room expenses. Are you prepared for these extra expenses? Let BML's Employee Accident Option Plus give you protection for the unexpected!
- A limited supplemental policy providing Accident Insurance.
- 24-hour coverage for accidents, on or off the job.
- Guaranteed Renewable for life.
- Protection for the Unexpected!
TransAmerica Critical Illness Insurance
This plan pays a lump sum benefit, in the event of a diagnosis of a covered critical illness. Covered illnesses include:
- Heart Attack
- Invasive Cancer
- End-Stage Renal Failure
Contact Winston Benefits
- These benefits are not managed by Dartmouth College.