Dartmouth Fitness Membership at Alumni Gym Benefit
About the Benefit
This benefit provides a free Dartmouth Fitness annual membership to Alumni Gym (July 1 through June 30).
- Dartmouth Fitness membership provides access to the indoor racquet and squash courts, indoor track and gymnasium, and the swimming pools within Alumni Gym. It also provides access to Zimmerman Fitness Center (the upstairs area of Alumni Gym), which has a wide selection of cardio and strength training equipment.
- Please note: as of August 2021, Alumni Gym will only have one membership option (there are no longer basic and plus level memberships)
The value of the free membership from July 1, 2021 - June 30, 2022 is $395. You must purchase your membership by 5pm on December 22, 2021.
Current Dartmouth Fitness Members: If you elect this wellness program option, you will receive the value of the annual membership for free when you renew your membership in July.
Non-Dartmouth Fitness Members: If you elect this wellness program option you will receive the value of the annual membership for free at the time of membership purchase (membership begins July 1). If you choose to purchase a membership prior to July 1, you are responsible for paying the cost of your membership through June 30. This benefit apples only to memberships beginning between July 1 - December 31.
The Dartmouth Fitness Membership option is available for active employees only.
- This benefit is considered taxable income and applicable taxes will be withheld from payroll.
- Any membership purchases prior to July 1 will be the sole responsibility of the employee.
- Costs are pro-rated beginning in November.
- All Dartmouth Fitness memberships expire on June 30 of each year and renewals begin on July 1.
- There will be no tax refunds if you get a refund on your membership; consult with a tax advisor.
- Gym lockers are not included in this benefit.
- FLIP classes are not included in the Dartmouth Fitness Membership option. However, if you elect the Fitness Reimbursement Benefit as your wellness program option, you may use this towards FLIP class fees.