Webinars, Yoga, Fitness, Mindfulness
The Wellness at Dartmouth office offers free webinars covering a variety of topics to help support your well-being. All webinars are recorded and posted below in the on-demand library.
Our office also provides access to recorded fitness classes and guided meditations to help you increase your movement and relax.
In addition, there are several other mindfulness sessions offered on campus that you can take advantage of to help find your calm.
Check out the upcoming schedule below.
Balancing Work & Life Webinar
- September 27
- Time: 12 - 1 PM
- Location: Zoom
- Registration opening soon!
To access the on-demand webinar library to view other free webinars, click here.
Workout anywhere and add more movement to your day with these recorded fitness workouts!
- Quick Core - a 10-minute core workout you can do anywhere!
- Full-Body Home Workout - a full-body, no equipment, workout to get your sweat on in under 30 minutes!
Plus, check out the Student Wellness Center for live and pre-recorded yoga classes (open to faculty and staff!).
A short guided progressive muscle relaxation activity hosted by Sharon Morisi, F/EAP Counselor.
A short 10-minute guided relaxation at the beach, hosted by Sharon Morisi, F/EAP Counselor.
Mindfulness Meditation Drop-In Sessions
We will "gather" via Zoom to take a collective moment to slow down, reflect, and reconnect with our deepest intentions. Each session will include an opening and closing meditation, along with optional time for sharing and checking-in. No experience necessary. Open to students, faculty & staff. Brought to you by the Student Wellness Center.
- Find dates and zoom links here, as well as access a variety of recorded meditations.
Mindfulness Practice Group: Wednesdays at 8a
The Mindfulness Practice Group for faculty and staff meets weekly from 8:00-9:00 am every Wednesday virtually. The group meditates together for 30 minutes each week and then discusses a chapter from a relevant book or questions and issues related to meditation practice. All are welcome. Anyone interested is encouraged to join. Brought to you by the Tucker Center.
- Date: Wednesdays
- Time: 8 am
- Location: Attend via Zoom
- Contact Tucker.Center@dartmouth.edu to be added to the email list and connect with a weekly Zoom Mindfulness Sit.
All of our previously offered webinars are recorded and linked below. There are a lot of great topics. Check them out!
- Staying Young through the Years
- Fitting in Fitness
- Meal Planning 101
- Living Nicotine Free
- Healthy Lifestyles: Changing the way you think about diet & exercise
- Eating Healthy on a Budget
- Get Moving: An Introduction to Exercise
- Sleep: An Essential Component of Health & Well-being
- From Smoker to Smoke Free
- Kids & Meals: It doesn't have to be a Battleground
- Encouraging Kids to be Active
- Cigna: Behavioral Health Care Programs
- Journaling & Writing for Personal Growth
- Mindfulness: Being Present in your Work & Life
- Gratitude: A Skill for Happier Living
- Learning to Relax
- Using Guided Imagery for Wellness & Stress Reduction
- Connecting Mind & Body for Healthy Living
- Tools to Handle Stress
- Emotional Eating: The Connection Between Mood and Food (use these slides to follow along)
- Managing Worry & Anxiety
- Managing Holiday Stress
- Mental Fitness for Optimal Brain Power
- Using Kindness to Achieve Personal Success and Happiness
- Financial Planning for Life
- Five Pillars of Personal Finance
- Managing Personal Finances
- Options for Financing College
- The Psychology Behind Saving Money
- 10 Strategies for Improving your Finances
- After the Holidays: Managing That Debt
- Get Ready to Garden
- Work-Life Balance in a Work from Home Environment
- Secrets to Self-Motivation
- Cutting Through the Clutter
- Enjoying Your Empty Nest
- Hobbies for Mental & Physical Health
- The Sandwich Generation: Balancing Your Personal Life with the Needs of Your Older Parents or Loved Ones
- No Such Thing as a Perfect Parent
- Communication Skills for Families
- Kids and the Internet: Becoming a Cyber Savvy Parent
- Coping with Pandemic Anxiety as Kids Return to School
- Sailing On: A Guide to Transitioning into Retirement