Workshops & Fitness Classes
The Wellness at Dartmouth office offers free webinars covering a variety of topics to help support your well-being. All webinars are recorded and posted below in the on-demand library.
In addition, there are several other mindfulness sessions you can take advantage of to help find your calm.
Check out the upcoming schedule below.
Coping with Pandemic Anxiety as Kids Return to School Webinar
- Date: Tuesday, October 6
- Time: 12 - 1 PM
- Location: Webinar
- Register Here
Working & Parenting During a Pandemic Support Group - Begins October 8 (meets monthly on the 2nd Thursday)
Coping with Uncertainty: How to manage ongoing stress with our new normal
- Tuesday, October 13
- Time: 12 - 1 PM
- Location: Zoom
- Register Here
To access the on-demand webinar library to view other free webinars, click here.
Mindfulness Meditation Drop-In Sessions
We will "gather" via Zoom to take a collective moment to slow down, reflect, and reconnect with our deepest intentions. Each session will include an opening and closing meditation, along with optional time for sharing and checking-in. No experience necessary. Open to students, faculty & staff. Brought to you by the Student Wellness Center.
- Find dates and zoom links here, as well as access a variety of recorded meditations.
Mindfulness Practice Group
The Mindfulness Practice Group for faculty and staff meets weekly from 8:00-9:00 am every Wednesday virtually. The group meditates together for 30 minutes each week and then discusses a chapter from a relevant book or questions and issues related to meditation practice. All are welcome. Anyone interested is encouraged to join. Brought to you by the Tucker Center.
- Date: Wednesdays
- Time: 8 am
- Location: Attend via Zoom
- Contact Tucker.Center@dartmouth.edu to be added to the email list and connect with a weekly Zoom Mindfulness Sit.
All of our previously offered webinars are recorded and linked below. There are a lot of great topics. Check them out!
- Healthy Lifestyles: Changing the way you think about diet & exercise
- Eating Healthy on a Budget
- Get Moving: An Introduction to Exercise
- Sleep: An Essential Component of Health & Well-being
- From Smoker to Smoke Free
- Kids & Meals: It doesn't have to be a Battleground
- Encouraging Kids to be Active
- Mindfulness: Being Present in your Work & Life
- Learning to Relax
- Using Guided Imagery for Wellness & Stress Reduction
- Connecting Mind & Body for Healthy Living
- Tools to Handle Stress
- Emotional Eating: The Connection Between Mood and Food (use these slides to follow along)
- Managing Worry & Anxiety
- Managing Holiday Stress
- Gratitude: A Skill for Happier Living
- Mental Fitness for Optimal Brain Power
- Using Kindness to Achieve Personal Success and Happiness
- Five Pillars of Personal Finance
- Managing Personal Finances
- Options for Financing College
- The Psychology Behind Saving Money
- 10 Strategies for Improving your Finances
- After the Holidays: Managing That Debt
- Hobbies for Mental & Physical Health
- The Sandwich Generation: Balancing Your Personal Life with the Needs of Your Older Parents or Loved Ones
- No Such Thing as a Perfect Parent
- Communication Skills for Families
- Kids and the Internet: Becoming a Cyber Savvy Parent
- Coping with Pandemic Anxiety as Kids Return to School
- Sailing On: A Guide to Transitioning into Retirement