Please note: The Health Stations are currently closed. They were removed in an effort to help limit items on campus that require additional cleaning due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
About Health Stations
Check your blood pressure and weight, measure your waist circumference, sync your steps from your MAX device, and engage with the Pulse program at a Health Station near you.
If you need help using a Health Station, the Wellness Team can help! Contact us at email@example.com or 603-646-3706. Anyone can use a Health Station, you do not need to be a Pulse participant.
- 53 Commons: Lower Level (under the stairs)
- Fairchild Tower: Lobby
- Life Sciences Center: Room 220
- McKenzie Hall: 2nd Floor (top of stairs)
- Tuck: Main entrance Buchanan Hall, down one level, elevator foyer
- Alumni Gym: Lobby
- 41 Centerra: Room 204 (please note: this is a locked building, so you will need to get buzzed in)
- DHMC: Rubin, 4th Floor foyer
- 7 Lebanon Street, HR Training Room (2nd floor; please check calendar next to door to ensure a meeting isn't taking place in this room before you enter)
View the Campus Health Station Map.