One Medical at Dartmouth
One Medical at Dartmouth is the primary care practice available to employees and their adult family members, as well as retirees, enrolled on a Dartmouth medical plan (formerly known as Dartmouth Health Connect).
The practice is not currently accepting new patients but anticipates accepting new patients in spring 2024.
Dartmouth launched the Dartmouth Health Connect practice in 2012 in partnership with Iora Health as a convenient way for employees to access high quality, innovative care. Iora was recently acquired by One Medical, which was subsequently acquired by Amazon. Although ownership of the practice has changed, One Medical remains committed to providing the excellent health care and personalized patient experience that has been our goal from the beginning.
Key benefits include:
- A full care team dedicated to your well-being, with in-office appointments and 24/7 access to a virtual medical team
- App-based access for scheduling appointments, prescription requests, care team messaging, on-demand care, and more
- Long, unrushed appointments that start on time
- Drop in on-site lab services
- No copayment (and no membership fees)
Frequently Asked Questions
For additional details, review the frequently asked questions.
One Medical at Dartmouth is not accepting new patients. The practice anticipates accepting new patients in spring 2024.
- All benefit eligible employees and their adult family members (18+) enrolled in the OAP, CCF, or HDHP with HRA medical plan are eligible to use One Medical at Dartmouth, if you wish.
- Employees who waive medical coverage or who are enrolled in the HDHP with HSA are not eligible to use One Medical at Dartmouth.
- Retirees who are enrolled in a Dartmouth medical plan are eligible to use One Medical at Dartmouth, if you wish.
Please note: you do not have to use the One Medical at Dartmouth practice, and you may change your primary care provider at any point during the year.