Week of Wellbeing: Spring Into Action
May 23 - May 27
The entire Dartmouth community is invited to “Spring into Action” to support your wellbeing through a variety of in-person and virtual experiences, education, and resources. The “Unwind Your Mind” event, focused on mental wellbeing, is a culminating event to this year’s Week of Wellbeing.
Check out all the great offerings for faculty and staff below (students click here)!
You will need to pre-register for the following events:
- Monday, 5/23, 12 - 12:30pm: Mini Strength Workout
- Tuesday, 5/24, 12 - 12:30pm: Creating your Wellness Vision
- Tuesday, 5/24, 12 - 1pm: Financial Well-being: Creating a Budget, You'll Actually Use
- Thursday, 5/26, 12 - 1pm: Relaxation Micro-moments & Winding-Down Techniques
- Friday, 5/27, 12 - 12:30pm: Sleep Well
Well-being week will end with an in-person "Unwind Your Mind" event on Mass Row