RAPPORT Grants is part of the RAPPORT Project - a web-based research administration system that encompasses Grants, IRB and COI.
Accessing RAPPORT Grants
To login to the RAPPORT application, go to: https://grants-rapport.dartmouth.edu/grants.
Please note that you will need your NetID and password to login to RAPPORT.
RAPPORT Grants Support
The RAPPORT Grants support team provides direct production support for the RAPPORT grants submission process Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m., excluding College holidays.
Should you have any question please do not hesitate to contact the support team by email or telephone.
RAPPORT Grants Product Training
You can request a private session to review any area of the new RAPPORT Grants by emailing: OSP-RAPPORT@Cloud.Dartmouth.EDU
RAPPORT Grants Guidance
The following downloadable files provide Pre-Award and Post-Award guidance for the new version of RAPPORT Grants released on September 16, 2019. This version of RAPPORT Grants is also known as the "Grants Product".
- Create Continuation Instructions
- DRA Grants Product Proposal Instructions
- DRA RAPPORT Grants Training Powerpoint (Revised September 10, 2019)
- DRA Grants Product SF424 Changes
- Finding Prior Submitted RPPRs Documents
- NIH Fellowship Proposal Instructions
- Proposal Reviewer Approval Steps
- Resubmission Funding Proposal Instructions
- Routing and Fiscal Approvals Flow
- What's New RAPPORT DGM View
- SRM Manual - Awards Search and Filter
- Request Advance Account - DGM Initiates
- Budget Reconciliation Ancillary Review
- Request Award Modification-DGM
Please note that all post award modification requests need to be sent from the DGM to their SRM through RAPPORT