RAPPORT Grants is part of the RAPPORT Project - a web-based research administration system that encompasses Grants, IRB and COI.
Accessing RAPPORT Grants
To login to the RAPPORT application, go to: https://grants-rapport.dartmouth.edu/grants.
Please note that you will need your NetID and password to login to RAPPORT.
Find your NetID.
Verify and/or change your password on the Dartmouth Directory Manager. Should you be unable to reset your password on your own, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
RAPPORT Grants Support
The RAPPORT Grants support team provides direct production support for the RAPPORT grants submission process Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m., excluding College holidays.
Should you have any question please do not hesitate to contact the support team by email or telephone.
RAPPORT Grants Product Training
You can request a private session to review any area of the new RAPPORT Grants by emailing: OSP-RAPPORT@Cloud.Dartmouth.EDU
RAPPORT Grants Guidance
The following downloadable files provide Pre-Award and Post-Award guidance for the new version of RAPPORT Grants released on September 16, 2019. This version of RAPPORT Grants is also known as the "Grants Product".
- * NEW NIH Forms H RAPPORT Instructions
- DRA RAPPORT Training (updated November 03, 2022)
- Create Continuation Instructions
- DRA Grants Product Proposal Instructions
- DRA Grants Product SF424 Changes
- Finding Prior Submitted RPPRs Documents
- NIH Fellowship Proposal Instructions
- Proposal Reviewer Approval Steps
- Resubmission Funding Proposal Instructions
- Routing and Fiscal Approvals Flow
- What's New RAPPORT DGM View
- SRM Manual - Awards Search and Filter
- Request Advance Account - DGM Initiates
- Budget Reconciliation Ancillary Review
- Request Award Modification-DGM
Please note that all post award modification requests need to be sent from the DGM to their SRM through RAPPORT