When it is determined that Dartmouth College will be a subaward on lead institution proposal the Office of Sponsored Projects requires at the minimum the following documents at the time of proposal review. All application materials are to be uploaded and routed via RAPPORT.
The OSP deadline to receive the proposal is seven (7) business days prior to the date materials are due to the lead institution: 9:00am.
- Solicitation/ Sponsor Guidelines for the Lead Institution’s proposal.
- Dartmouth Scope of Work (SOW), the SOW should describe the work to be conducted here at Dartmouth College, define the deliverables, if applicable, and outline the time frame in which they are to be delivered.
- Dartmouth Budget and Justification to be prepared in accordance with applicable sponsor guidelines and forms.
- Letter of Commitment Forms
- List of Dartmouth Key Personnel who will be listed on the lead institution application.
- Multiple PD/PI Leadership Plan should be collected from the lead institution and retained in RAPPORT file if the Dartmouth PI is a PD/PI on the NIH application being submitted by the sponsor.