Nighttime Winter Parking Rules
Winter nighttime parking rules are in place between November 1st and March 31st, prohibiting parking in Dartmouth lots between 2AM - 6AM daily, regardless of weather conditions.
- The area without parking prohibition for registered employee vehicles between 2am - 6am, is located in the Northwest corner of the Dewey Lot.
- If parking a registered vehicle while on extended Dartmouth business travel is required, please notify Transportation Services in advance for parking assignment.
- Employees who return rented Enterprise vehicles to the A-Lot, may park their registered personal vehicle there during the rental period, for ease of transfer. Please notify Transportation Services if this will be longer than seven days.
- Graduate and undergraduate students with A-Lot permits are provided 24/7 access to parking in the A-Lot for the term of their permit.
- The area without parking prohibition for registered student vehicles between 2am - 6am, is located in the Northwest corner of the Dewey Lot.
- Students with Dewey or DHMC permits who park and then travel during a term on College business, must contact Transportation Service in advance for parking assignment.
- Please note, storage of vehicles in commuter parking lots during Dartmouth breaks is prohibited. Vehicles left will be towed at the owner's expense.