Dartmouth Campus Connector (Fare Free Service)
Summit on Juniper (SOJ)
Summit on Juniper buses run seven days a week and make several core campus stops near residence clusters with spur service to DHMC and Summit on Juniper housing.
Track the bus and locate stops here.
Normal Service Schedule (last bus leaves SOJ at 2am)
Sunday: 9am-10pm; 30-minute Service & 10pm-2:45am; 1-hour Service
Monday: 7am-10pm; 30-minute Service & 10pm-2:45am; 1-hour Service
Tuesday: 7am-10pm; 30-minute Service & 10pm-2:45am; 1-hour Service
Wednesday: 7am-10pm; 30-minute Service & 10pm-2:45am; 1-hour Service
Thursday: 7am-10pm; 30-minute Service & 10pm-2:45am; 1-hour Service
Friday: 7am-2:45am; 30-minute Service
Saturday: 9am-2:45am; 30-minute Service
The Sachem Village bus runs Monday - Friday and makes several core campus stops near residence clusters with spur service to Sachem Village.
Track the bus and locate stops here.
SACHEM Service (last bus leaves Sachem at 10:30pm)
Sunday: No Service
Monday: 7am - 11pm; 30-minute service
Tuesday: 7am - 11pm; 30-minute service
Wednesday: 7am - 11pm; 30-minute service
Thursday: 7am - 11pm; 30-minute service
Friday: 7am - 11pm; 30-minute service
Saturday: Provided by Advance Transit - see their schedule.
Shuttle Rider Regulations and Security Notice
Rider regulations and a security notice is available for review here.
Reduced and No Service Details
Dartmouth Campus Connector periods of reduced and no service occur on some holidays and academic periods that will be announced in VOX in advance.
When there is reduced service shuttles and buses will operate as follows:
Summit on Juniper - Reduced Service Schedule (last bus leaves SOJ at Midnight)
Sunday: 9am-Mid; 1-hour Service
Monday: 7am-Mid; 1-hour Service
Tuesday: 7am-Mid; 1-hour Service
Wednesday: 7am-Mid; 1-hour Service
Thursday: 7am-Mid; 1-hour Service
Friday: 7am-Mid; 1-hour Service
Saturday: 9am-Mid; 1-hour Service
Advance Transit (Fare Free Service)
Dartmouth/Downtown Shuttle – Provides weekday loop service between core campus locations, downtown Hanover, Thompson Lot and Dewey Lot. The shuttle runs every 7 minutes between 7am -10am & 3pm – 7pm, every 30 minutes 10am – 3pm. Schedule & trackers available at DARTMOUTH - DOWNTOWN SHUTTLE.
Parking Lot Rides by MOBILID (Tuck Circle - Lewiston - Ledyard - A-lot)
In addition to mobility rides, the MobiliD shuttle provides weekday service by request for students, staff, and faculty between Tuck Circle, Lewiston Lot, Ledyard Lot, and the A-lot.
Hours of Operation
MobiliD parking lot rides service operates from 7:00 AM until 7:00 PM, Monday through Friday, with reduced hours during breaks and no service on designated holidays.
How it Works
Use of the MobiliD app is required to request and schedule a ride for only you. Ride scheduling is not available over the phone or by email, but please contact the Mobility Rides office if you have any issues with the booking process or receive an error message.
Open the app and create an account using your official Dartmouth email.
You can now request rides.
- Rides can be booked in advance the day of and ASAP, with best practice to book a ride as early as possible to avoid wait times.
- Riders will be given a 20-minute pickup window and can be booked as “depart at” or “arrive by” bookings. If the requested time is not available, the system will proceed with the negotiation process and check +/- one hour around the requested time for availability.
- Rides to Tuck Circle are available from the Lewiston Lot, Ledyard Lot, or the A-lot. Choose your pick-up location from the three available and tap "confirm my location".
- Rides from Tuck Circle are available to the Lewiston Lot, Ledyard Lot, or the A-lot. Choose your destination location from the three available and tap "confirm my location".
- Preferred pick up/drop off area at each location:
- Tuck Circle: In front of Tuck, Irving, or at the AT bus stop
- Ledyard Lot: Boathouse sidewalk
- Lewiston Lot: Davidson House porch
- A-lot: Bottom of driveway
- Accept Proposal: Based on trip details accept the trip proposed in the app and the MobiliD shuttle will arrive to fulfill the requested ride.
Email Mobility.Rides@Dartmouth.edu or call 603-646-3154.