Welcome to Dartmouth College! Below are some details to help you plan your visit and navigate to and around campus.
Main Campus Visitor Parking
Emily and Errik Anderson Parking Garage
- The GPS address for the Emily and Errik Anderson parking garage is 15 Thayer Drive, Hanover, NH.
- The Dartmouth Green is a 10-minute walk from the parking garage.
- Parking Rates
- Weekday 6am-5pm: $15
- Weekday 5pm-Midnight: $5
- Weekday Midnight-5am: $5
- Weekend Daily: $5
- Daily Max: $25
- Grace Period: 10 minutes
- Payment Methods
- Credit Card
- ParkMobile App
- EV Charging Stations: 3 Chargepoint level 2 stations available on the first floor with charging rates posted at each unit.
- The GPS address for the G-Lot is 1 Dewey Field Road, Hanover, NH.
- Look for the lime green parking stripes and ParkMobile signs, which indicate the visitor parking section.
- Visitors pay to park in the G-Lot up to all-day using the ParkMobile app. The rate is $1.75 per hour.
- Athletics facility visitors may find all-day paid parking in the Leverone Lot a good alternative. The GPS address is 26 South Park Street, Hanover, NH.
- Additional visitor spaces are located on campus, but with shorter time limits.
- Payment Method
- ParkMobile App
Creating a ParkMobile Account
The payment method at surface lot visitor spaces is by a mobile payment app, called ParkMobile. The CECS parking garage accepts payment via credit card and the ParkMobile app.
- Download the app.
- Create a ParkMobile account, if you don't already have one.
- Start a parking session.
- Alternatively, call the number printed on the ParkMobile signs in the lot, to pay-by-phone.
- At the CECS parking garage scan the ticket pulled at entry with the app or pay via credit card.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
You will find information on campus EV charging stations here.
Free Dartmouth/Hanover shuttle service, provided by Advance Transit, is available weekdays and stops at several popular destinations along the core campus. Service is every 10 minutes between 7-10am and 3-7pm; every 30 minutes between 10am-3pm. The Transit app is available to download to track Advance Transit buses.
The free shuttle stops at or near the:
- Tuck School of Business
- Dartmouth Medical School
- Thayer School of Engineering
- Undergraduate Admissions Center (McNutt Hall)
- Dartmouth Green
- Hanover Inn and Hopkins Center
- Thompson Arena
- Downtown Hanover