Welcome to Dartmouth College! Below are some details to help you plan your visit and navigate to and around campus.
Main Campus Visitor Parking: G Lot
- The GPS address for the G-Lot is 1 Dewey Field Road, Hanover, NH.
- Look for the lime green parking stripes and ParkMobile signs, which indicate the visitor parking section.
- Visitors may pay to park in the G-Lot up to all-day.
- Athletics facility visitors may find all-day paid parking in the Leverone Lot a good alternative. The GPS address is 26 South Park Street, Hanover, NH.
- Additional visitor spaces are located on campus, but with shorter time limits.
The payment method at all visitor spaces is by mobile payment app, called ParkMobile.
- Download the app.
- Create a ParkMobile account, if you don't already have one.
- Start a parking session.
- Alternatively, call the number printed on the ParkMobile signs in the lot, to pay-by-phone.
Get To Campus
There are convenient ways to get around the campus from the G-Lot.
It is a 10 to 15-minute walk from the G-Lot to the center of campus and Dartmouth Green.
Free Dartmouth/Hanover shuttle service, provided by Advance Transit, is available weekdays from the G-Lot, stopping at several popular destinations along the core campus. Look for the bus stop adjacent to the G-Lot. Service from the G-Lot runs every 10 minutes between 7-10am and 3-7pm; every 30 minutes between 10am-3pm.
The free shuttle stops near the:
- Tuck School of Business
- Dartmouth Medical School
- Thayer School of Engineering
- Undergraduate Admissions Office (McNutt Hall)
- Hanover Inn and Hopkins Center
The campus mobile map is an excellent resource for finding one's way about campus.