Resources & Standards
Capital Project Standards
If you are a consultant or contractor working with the College and have questions about this information, please contact your Dartmouth representative or email the PDC office.
- High Performance Building Energy Policy
- Building, Floor, Room Identification Standards
- CAD Standards and Protocols
- Standards for Environmental & Lighting Control Systems
- Standards for Communication with FO&M on Building Controls
- Standards for Facilities Metering Installation
- Dartmouth Survey Standards
- COVID-19 Contractor Safety Requirements
Our Design & Construction guidelines, grouped by discipline according to CSI standards, will assist design consultants and construction contractors in the design and construction of projects at Dartmouth College.
Room Numbering Guidelines
For all projects requiring room numbering, consultants must provide floor plans where room numbers shall be assigned. This should be done in the preliminary stages of the project timeline, ideally once the design or layout has been approved.