How Do I...?
Access the Library and Find Materials
- Access library resources from off campus?
- Find books, journals and other library materials?
- Check out a book?
- See what I have checked out? renew items online?
- Request books/articles?
- Use "Get It" to obtain the full text of articles?
- Configure Google Scholar to display Dartmouth Library links?
- Configure PubMed to display Dartmouth Library links?
Do Research and Manage Search Results
- Get started with my research in Biology? Medicine and Health?
- Get help with my research?
- Cite my sources?
- Manage my search results? (create bibliographies and insert the citations into papers, e.g., Mendeley, Zotero, or EndNote)
- Keep current with news and new research in Biology? Medicine and Health?
- Find the impact factor of a journal?
- Print / Make copies?
- Scan document or image?
- Reserve space in the libraries?
- Suggest books/journals for the library to purchase?
- Donate books to the library?