Classrooms and Study Rooms
Due to COVID-19 protocols and capacity restrictions, study rooms at Matthews-Fuller are currently closed. Please visit our reservation site to reserve a computer terminal at Matthews-Fuller. Rooms at Dana are open but are not reservable for group use.
- Several rooms are available in the Biomedical Libraries for classes, meetings, individual research, or group study. The rooms are available only during the hours the libraries are open.
- Matthews-Fuller Library Classroom
- Matthews-Fuller Library Study Rooms
- Dana Library Classrooms and Study Rooms - Classroom Calendar (View open times and request a reservation using the VirtualEMS. At least one working day is required to process a request through EMS)
There is one classroom in the Matthews-Fuller Health Sciences Library which is available for library workshops or Dartmouth Medical School classes. The Matthews-Fuller Circulation Desk (603) 650-7658 takes these reservations.
The Matthews-Fuller Library has three study rooms available for Dartmouth and DHMC faculty, students, and staff for classes, meetings, individual research, or group study. Study rooms 1 and 2 can accommodate up to four people and study room 3 up to six people. Each room has a table, chairs, a white board, electrical outlets, monitors with HDMI and VGA connections, and wireless internet access.
Reservations may be made for a two-hour block of time for as many as seven days in advance by:
- Booking online
- Speaking with Matthews-Fuller library staff: email or call 603-650-7658
- Coming into the library and reserving a room with library staff.
If you need to change your room reservation, you may do so online or by contacting library staff.
Please Note: You must arrive within 30 minutes of your reservation as your room may be reassigned to another library patron.
The Dana Biomedical Library's rooms 334, 338, and 339 may be reserved for group use by the Geisel School of Medicine, Dartmouth College, or Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center faculty and staff in conjunction with an educational activity. Graduate Students may request a 3 hr block as many as 3 days in advance.
Geisel School of Medicine curricular priorities:
For the Fall Term, August 1 through December 31, Geisel has scheduling priority until:
Second Monday of previous July
For the Spring Term Term, January 1 through July 31, Geisel has scheduling priority until:
First Monday of previous November
When not reserved, Dana classrooms may be used as study rooms on a first-come, first-served basis.
Contact us for a complete explanation of the room reservation policies.
All classrooms are equipped with whiteboards, and projection screens or displays. Please specify audiovisual requirements when making the reservation. Audiovisual support requests should be made at least 48 hours prior to the reserved time.
Requests will only be processed during normal staff hours (Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM).
In your request, please state:
- Your name
- The name and size of your group
- The date and time for which you wish to reserve the room
- Any audiovisual requirements
Dana Library Room Capacity
- Room 334 - 18 seats
- Room 338 - 10 seats
- Room 339 - 12 seats