- Several rooms are available in the Biomedical Libraries for, meetings, individual research, or group study. The rooms are available for booking only during the hours the libraries are open.
- Matthews-Fuller Library Study Rooms
- Dana Library and Study Rooms
Matthews-Fuller Library Study Rooms
The Matthews-Fuller Library has three study rooms available for Dartmouth and DHMC faculty, students, and staff for, meetings, individual research, or group study. Study rooms 1 and 2 can accommodate up to four people and study room 3 up to six people. Each room has a table, chairs, a white board, electrical outlets, monitors with HDMI and VGA connections, and wireless internet access.
Reservations may be made for a two-hour block of time for as many as seven days in advance by:
- Booking online
- Speaking with Matthews-Fuller library staff: email or call 603-646-0547
- Coming into the library and reserving a room with library staff.
If you need to change your room reservation, you may do so online or by contacting library staff.
Please Note: You must arrive within 15 minutes of your reservation as your room may be reassigned to another library patron.
Dana Library Group Study Rooms
Dana Library group study rooms may be booked during public hours by Geisel graduate students ONLY. They are available for groups of two or more.
The following policies apply to all bookings:
- Rooms may be reserved in 2 hour time blocks, with a limit of one reservation per person per day
- Rooms may be reserved up to 3 days in advance
- If you do not arrive within the first 15 minutes of your booking start time, you forfeit use of the room.
Rooms that are not booked may be used on a first come, first serve basis. However, sitting in/leaving belongings in a room does not hold it; rooms must be vacated for someone who has a booking.
You may contact us using the form at dartgo.org/biomed-email with any questions.