Requesting Articles and Books - Interlibrary Loan
Logging into Interlibrary Loan
- Select the first option to log in with your NetID and password. If you do not know your Dartmouth College NetID, you can look it up here.
- You can reset your password here or contact Geisel Computing at email@example.com or 603-646-5123.
Non NetID Users with Library Barcodes
- Select the second option and enter your library barcode and password. If you don't know your library password, you can reset it here.
Non NetID Users and First Time Library Users (i.e. Users with no barcode)
- Login with your Interlibrary Loan username and password. If you are a new Interlibrary Loan user, and you do not have a NetID or library barcode, you can create a Interlibrary Loan account here.
If you have any questions about how to log into Interlibrary Loan, please contact the Biomedical Libraries at dartgo.org/biomed-email
- Borrow Direct, to directly request books from the combined library catalogs of Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Duke, Harvard, Johns Hopkins, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, University of Chicago, University of Pennsylvania, Princeton, Stanford, Yale and the Center for Research Libraries