- Printing in Dana Library: GreenPrint
- Printing in Matthews-Fuller Library
- Color Printing
- Printing from an iPad
- Reporting Problems
Printing in the Dana Library is managed by the Dartmouth GreenPrint system. Under this system users submit print jobs to the system using their NetID and password. Jobs may then be released (printed) on any Campus GreenPrint Release Station.
The GreenPrint station is located in the café area of Dana.
Students are allotted a quota for each term while faculty have unlimited printing. Other users may pay cash for printing at the Circulation Desk. For more information see the Dartmouth GreenPrint FAQ.
Important Note: Before you can print using GreenPrint you must swipe your ID card at a GreenPrint print station to activate your account.
How to Print:
- Select Print on the computer - make sure GreenPrint is the selected printer
- Set job parameters - double sided, multiple pages per sheet, etc.
- Enter your name (netID) and password, and a name for the job
- Go to the release station - swipe your ID card or log in with your NetID and password
- Choose the job to print or delete from your list of jobs
- The display also shows the cost of each job and the amount left in your quota
GreenPrint is now supporting mobile devices. Any mobile device capable of sending e-mail can send print jobs to the GreenPrint system. There is no software to install. Simply send the files as attachments to GreenPrint@dartmouth.edu from your Dartmouth e-mail account and the jobs will be available to retrieve like usual from any GreenPrint release station. See the GreenPrint Mobile Registration and GreenPrint mobile instructions for more details.
You can open PDF documents in iBooks on your iPad, and then send the PDF as an enclosure to yourself with Apple Mail.
All public computers inside the Matthews-Fuller Library will print directly to the public use Konica-Minolta printer/copier/scanner located in front of the Information Desk.
There is one single-sided color printer GreenPrint Release Station located on the Lower Level of Berry Library, and is available for Dartmouth students only.
Poster printing is available in the Evans Map Room located on the second floor of Berry Library, next to the Jones Media Center. Visit the Evans Map Room for additional information.