Digital Library Technologies Group
DLTG develops, deploys and maintains infrastructure, technologies and architecture to support the mission of the Dartmouth College Library. DLTG implements commercial and open source technologies, builds custom tools where necessary, consults on technical solutions across the library system, and provides usage information to inform our assessment culture.
The Digital Library Technologies Group and the Jones Media Center report to the Head of Digital Media and Library Technologies. The DLTG, Jones Media Center, Records Management and Preservation Services fall under the oversight of the Associate Librarian for Information Management.
Contact information: Responsibility for systems is distributed amongst all members of the department and can vary among staff depending on current projects and workload. For best response, please direct requests, problem reports and questions as follows:
- Sierra/Innopac issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Library Catalog functionality problems: email@example.com
- Cataloging and Metadata Services is responsible for catalog record content.
- Library Website/Omniupdate consultation: Library-Web-Manager
- Everything else: DLTG department mailing list
Library Web - Staff Tools
- Group Feedback
- Library Hours Admin Page
- Library Staff Directory
- Customize my department settings
- LibCal, for Events and Room Booking Management
- Library Staff wiki
- Information for library website editors
- Post a News Item for public or staff
- Libcal, for Events and Room Booking management (help)
- Guidelines for...
- Changing Your Password
- How to connect to the Dartmouth College Library Catalog via Z39.50
- Install Sierra
- Branch codes:
- Project notes:
Library Systems Troubleshooting
- Article Linker
- Borrow Direct
- Library Catalog, Innopac/Sierra, E-Journals (and more) including how to report problems during nights, weekends and holiday periods.
- New Acquisitions List creation staff only
Selected Computing Services links
- Safe Computing at Dartmouth
- Dartmouth Computing Help Desk how to get computing help at Dartmouth.
- Troubleshooting (Dartmouth Computing) individual guides to troubleshooting basics; network connections on campus; printing issues.
- Everything you should know about Authentication at Dartmouth
- Configuring your machine to access Dartmouth Secure