Skip to main content

Admin and Provost Finance Center

Blunt Alumni Center, Garden Level

Hinman Box: 6126

Phone: (603) 646-1310

Fax: (603) 646-1775

Email: Admin.and.Provost.Finance.Center@Dartmouth.EDU

BER Submission Email: Staff.Business.Expense.Reimbursement.Internal@Dartmouth.EDU


Arts and Sciences Finance Center

Wentworth Building, Suite 308

Hinman Box: 6050

Phone: (603) 646-2028

Fax: (603) 646-3488

Email: ASFC@Dartmouth.EDU


Geisel School of Medicine Finance Center

1 Rope Ferry, Garden Level

Hinman Box: 7052

Phone: (603) 650-1238

Email: Geisel.Finance.Center@Dartmouth.EDU


Thayer School of Engineering Finance Center

111 Cummings Hall

Phone: (603) 646-8626; (603) 646-3552

Email: Thayer.Finance.Center@Dartmouth.EDU


Tuck School of Business Finance Center

13 Tuck Hall

Phone: (603) 646-0772

Fax: (603) 656-0222

Email: Tuck.Finance.Center@Tuck.Dartmouth.EDU


Home >

Finance Center Forms

Finance Center e-Forms for OnBase 

Currently supported browsers are IE 10 and 11, and any recent versions of Safari, Firefox, and Chrome.

Corrections, Journals and Cost Transfers

Request correction of a mischarged expense or processing of internal charges through a journal entry.

Expense Report Request

Request for the Finance Center to prepare a Dartmouth College Employee iExpense Expense Report.

*Use the Business Expense Reimbursement (BER) form below for the submission of Dartmouth Students or non-Dartmouth College Employees reimbursements.

General Requests

Request payroll actions, chart of account or access changes, reports, payment status and general requests.

PASF Information Template*

*For PASF requests - this template is helpful for ensuring you have provided all the required details.


Request a change in future dated labor scheduled.


Submit business purpose, chartstring and receipt for P-Card transactions.

Purchase Request

Request creation of a purchase order.

Student Prizes and Awards

Request processing of a cash or non-cash award to a student.


Request a retroactive change in labor changes.


*P-Card Receipts are not required for the following vendors:

The following suppliers pass level three details in the PCard system and Dartmouth no longer requires receipts when you are submitting information to your Finance Center or Department PCard Administrator. You will still need to provide information regarding the chart string and a description that allows for correct selection of the natural class (office supplied, lab supplies, etc.) to whoever performs the reallocations for your PCard, but you will not need to provide receipts for these preferred suppliers that provide level III detail or a detailed business purpose.

  • Airgas
  • B&H Photo
  • DKC - Digi Key Corp
  • EMD Millipore Corp
  • Fastenal
  • FedEx
  • Fisher Scientific
  • FW Webb
  • Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc.
  • McMaster Carr
  • MSC
  • PerkinElmer Life Sciences, Inc.
  • QIAGEN, Inc.
  • Sigma Aldrich Corporation
  • The Home Depot
  • VWR International
  • W W Grainger, Inc.
  • W B Mason Co Inc.

Payroll Forms

PA SmartForm

Payroll Wage Transfer Form

Stipend Payment Submission Form


Other Payroll Forms

Business Expense Reimbursement Forms

Business Expense Reimbursement Forms

Procurement Forms

Purchase Request Form

Sole Source Justification Form

Independent Contractor Form

P-Card Receipt Documentation

Other Forms

Link to Other Financial Forms

Last Updated: 11/21/16