Skip to main content

Payroll Timesheets

You will need to download the form, complete the information requested, print it and send it to the Payroll Office at HB 6161.



All hourly-paid student employees working at Dartmouth College must record their worked time in the Kronos electronic timecard system. If a student employee discovers a mistake in their timecard or needs to revise their hours for any reason, the employer and employee must use the form below to correct the error.

Employers and employees are encouraged to work with their Finance Center or the Dartmouth Payroll Office if they have questions on what steps are needed to correct the employee hours and pay. The Payroll Office will process corrections with the next payroll when submitted by the deadline.

Late or Revised Student Timecard (xlsx) -  09/2016
Note: Instructions on how to complete this form are on the second page of the document.

If you have any questions on these forms, please e-mail

Last Updated: 7/24/18