Skip to main content

Payroll Employee Information

For Direct Deposit, Name Changes, Address Changes, and Vermont W-4 Tax:

You will need to download the form, complete the information requested, print it and send it to the Payroll Office at HB 6161. If you have any question about this form, please e-mail

Last Updated: 8/13/14