The Controller's Office consists of several departments providing core accounting services, financial reporting, finance training and oversight services for the Dartmouth Community. Those departments are:
- Accounts Receivable is responsible for billing and collection of most non-student College receivables.
- Cashier's Office is responsible for processing departmental deposits, petty cash reimbursements and cash advances.
- Endowment Administration is responsible for administering the College's endowment funds.
- Financial Reporting acts as a resource to fiscal officers and senior management to research and resolve accounting, tax and other financial questions.
- Institutional Accounting is responsible for the recording and safekeeping of the College's endowment, investment, and cash assets; and the administration of the merchant credit card program; accountability of incoming fund transfers, including Wires, ACH and EFT transactions along with other daily and monthly accounting functions.
- Inventory Operations is responsible for providing materials and delivery services for College personnel to perform their daily operations.
- Payroll is responsible for all employee pay-related functions.
- Procure-to-Pay is responsible for processing vendor invoices and generating payments for goods and services received by the College.
- Procurement Services is responsible for the implementation of efficient and effective purchasing of goods and services to meet College needs.
- Student Financial Services is responsible for the billing and collection of student tuition & fees as well as non-student receivables and the operation of all College student loan programs.
To view hours of operations, contact information and staff listing, select the department link from the list above.