Teaching & Learning
The primary goals of the Teaching & Learning program are to
- Enable library staff to become better teachers.
- Integrate the library into the intellectual life of the Dartmouth community and support learning at Dartmouth.
Teaching & Learning Team
- Laura Barrett, Head of Teaching & Learning
- Joshua Dacey, Program Assistant
- Dennis Grady, Web Support and Graphic Arts Specialist
- Katie Harding, Teaching & Learning Librarian
For more information about the Library’s education initiatives or to discuss new opportunities for collaboration between faculty, students and librarians, please contact Laura Barrett.