The Art Special Collection
The Art Special Collection includes artists' books, facsimiles, catalogue raisonnes, brittle books, and other rare items.
- Faculty, students and visitors may schedule appointments to view Art Special Collection items in the Evans Map Room, on the second floor of Baker Berry Library, 603-646-2579
- Appointments must be scheduled at least 36 hours in advance, https://libcal.dartmouth.edu/appointments/evans
- All materials will be set aside for viewing in the Evans Map Room
- Your ID must be presented to use items from Art Specials, and will be held at the library desk while items are in use.
- No food or drink is allowed at tables while using Art Special items.
- Please use only pencils to take notes when consulting Art Special items.
- Please consult the library staff about scanning or photocopying an item
- Please consult the Art Librarian if you have other questions about Art Special Materials, Laura.K.Graveline@Dartmouth.edu