The Art Special Collection
* As of 3/17/20 the Sherman Art Library reference room is closed for public use until further notice
The Art Special Collection includes artists' books, facsimiles, catalogue raisonnes, brittle books, and other rare items.
- At this time, faculty and students who are on campus may schedule appointments to view Art Special Collection items in the Evans Map Room, on the second floor of Baker Berry Library, 603-646-2579
- Appointments must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance, https://libcal.dartmouth.edu/appointments/evans
- All materials will be set aside for viewing in the Evans Map Room, and protocols for visiting campus as outlined in the link below must followed, including wearing a mask while visiting the library, https://www.library.dartmouth.edu/about/service-updates
- Your ID must be presented to use items from Art Specials, and will be held at the library desk while items are in use.
- No food or drink is allowed at tables while using Art Special items.
- Please use only pencils to take notes when consulting Art Special items.
- Please consult the library staff about scanning or photocopying an item
- Please consult the Art Librarian if you have other questions about Art Special Materials, Laura.K.Graveline@Dartmouth.edu