An important function of Records Management is to provide in-office consulting services. Involving Records Management in your planning process will ensure that your systems will not only serve your immediate needs, but also allow your records to move smoothly through the retention and disposition processes.
We can provide suggestions on creating a file plan, purging of files, in-office retention, discarding of duplicate materials, shared drive clean-up, and other related issues. Records Management can be especially helpful in planning for the conversion of paper-based business processes to digital processes, and creating preservation and access strategies for digital content.
There is no charge for any of our services. Contact Records Management for more details.
- Retention scheduling
- Disposition scheduling for records at the end of their retention period
- Storage and management for paper records at the RMC
- Storage and management for digital records in OnBase, SharePoint, etc.
- Scanning paper records into accepted digital formats for ease of access and storage
- Planning, support, conversion, and migration assistance for digital records and systems
- Secure shredding offered monthly