Art Special Collection
The Art Special Collection includes artists' books, facsimiles, catalogue raisonnes, brittle books, and other rare items.
- Items from the Art Special Collection may be requested at the Sherman Art Library reference desk.
- Your ID must be presented to use items from Art Specials, and will be held at the reference desk while items are in use.
- Art Special items are not available for use when the Sherman reference desk is not staffed, and the Carpenter door is closed. Please consult the library hours for details.
- All Art Special items must be used in the Sherman Reference Room only.
- No food or drink is allowed at tables while using Art Special items.
- Please use only pencils to take notes when consulting Art Special items.
- Photocopying/scanning is not allowed with all Art Special items, please consult the library staff about each item.