We've updated our site. Links to individual resources, such as RMS Online, did not change.
Please email us at Dartmouth.Records.Management@dartmouth.edu if you have any suggestions or feedback you’d like to share!
Records Management maintains a commitment to service, we are here to serve you, and the needs of your department. Our charge is to help you and your department manage your information in a way that best serves your own needs, while protecting you (and the institution) from legal and fiscal liability. Our department has evolved to provide a variety of services to college departments, including:
- Consulting, guidance, and training on all aspects of record and information management
- Retention and disposition scheduling
- File Retention Plans for both paper and digital records
- Planning, support, conversion, and migration assistance for digital records and systems
- Storage and management for paper/digital records at the RM Center, OnBase, SharePoint, etc.
- Record retrieval, pick-ups, and deliveries, including research request services
- Secure shredding of confidential materials and for records at the end of their retention period
- Scanning paper records into accepted formats for ease of access and digital storage