The Dartmouth College Library Catalog has been designed
to work with the most recent versions of the major Web browsers for Macintosh and Windows platforms. Older versions of either browser are known
to have problems with various features in our site and are not supported.
In addition, some features of the catalog require that you turn on certain
features in your browser.
- Cookies must be enabled for libcat.dartmouth.edu.
Please refer to the documentation for your browser to find
out how to activate these features.
If you are experiencing difficulty accessing the catalog,
first, please make sure you have a recent version of your web browser.
- 1. Exported records in Brief format do not have call numbers.
- It is not possible to include call numbers in
the Brief format at this time. We have requested that the vendor
address this problem. Please use the Full format for call number
- 2. NetLibrary items do not have URLs when exported to local disk
- Until this is fixed, please export the records
to screen. You can then print the records from the browser, save
them to your local disk, or e-mail the saved file.