Baker-Berry Library (Humanities and Social Sciences)
Baker-Berry Library sits at the heart of the Dartmouth College campus and is the most recognized icon of the College. Baker-Berry Library houses the collections for the Humanities and the Social Sciences, including the Cook Mathematics Collection, and more!
- Study in one of our individual or group study areas; enjoy access to two 24 hour study spaces within the library. The entire library is open 24 hours during finals.
- Take a break from studying: meet with a friend or professor in the news room café, the Novack café or the Baker Main Hall.
- Visit the Jones Media Center for multimedia creation and viewing; check out a DVD to watch, borrow a camcorder.
- Visit the Evans Map Room for access to both historical maps and the latest GIS mapping software.
- Meet with the RWIT tutors in our Collaborative Learning Space on Level 1.
- Peruse one of the rotating exhibits in Baker Main Hall and along Berry Main Street, or experience the murals created by José Clemente Orozco in the Orozco Room on Baker’s Lower Level.
- Get research help at the Information/ Research desk OR click on the “Ask Us” button above to email, text or chat with a librarian.
- Meet with staff or faculty in the DCAL or the Institute for Writing and Rhetoric; receive expert support from the Computing Help Desk.