CONGRATULATIONS ENERGY TEAM!
FO&M Energy Team wins the Lorax Award in the category of "Staff Sustainability Project".
During the past 3 years Dartmouth's energy team implemented an energy conservation program and College Energy Management System (CEMS) to track energy supply and consumption. Together these initiatives have a tremendous positive impact on Dartmouth's energy consumption and related tracking/reporting. Congratulations on winning the first annual Lorax Award!
"Working Together To Provide The Highest Quality Service For The Dartmouth Community"
Each of us contribute to our success by:
- Listening and communicating clearly through open channels
- Setting goals and finding ways to exceed expectations
- Taking pride and doing our best
- Exchanging knowledge and learning from each other
- Accepting responsibility for our actions and words
- Respecting, appreciating and acknowledging others and their efforts
Weekdays 7:30am - 4:30pm
Off Hours Emergency Numbers
Weekdays 4:30pm - 7:30am
Weekends and Holidays
Safety & Security: 646-4000
Work Control Office: 603-646-2508
6111 McKenzie Hall
6 Vox Lane
Hanover, NH 03755