3 PM - 4 PM
IRB Education Session
DHMC, Borwell 758W
11 AM - 1 PM
GSMD Registrar's Suite, DHMC
RAPPORT must be used for all submissions, including initial applications, renewals, revisions, SAEs, protocol deviations, etc. RAPPORT is a web-based integrated research administration system that will manage submissions and correspondence with CPHS. CPHS no longer accepts any submissions via email, fax, or Hinman.
CPHS provides guides, videos, and online training to educate researchers about RAPPORT. Please see the RAPPORT Education page for more details.
RAPPORT requires users to have a NetID and password to login.
How Do I Login to RAPPORT?
How Do I Add a Study Team Member to RAPPORT?
- CPHS Protocol Plus: Study Plan in a new format with less redundancy for studies with an already existing protocol
- Closure: Termination of a study that no longer requires CPHS review
- Continuing Review: Renewal or review of the study yearly or in some expedited cases every two years.
- Data or Specimens Research Plan: Research Use of Information or Specimens form in a new format with less redundancy
- Deferred: Substantive Revisions Required (SRR) to obtain approval
- Disapproval: The Committee decided not to approve the study or modification to a study
- Lapse: Suspension for non-renewal
- Modification: Revision, Prospective Protocol Deviation, Eligibility Exception Request, any prospective change to the study or study materials
- Modifications Required to Secure Approval: Specific Minor Revisions required (SMR) to obtain approval
- Reportable New Information: Protocol Deviations, Serious Adverse Events, and Unanticipated Problems
- SmartForm: The 8 – 12 data entry screens within RAPPORT
- Social, Behavioral and Non-Clinical Research Plan: Study Plan in a new format with less redundancy
- Study Workspace: The workspace provides access to the study's Smartforms, history and documents as well as task options on the left side. The Modification/CR button allows you to create follow-on submissions like revisions or renewals Other buttons allow you to assign a primary contact, assign a PI Proxy, and manage Ancillary Reviews
- Suspension: When IRB approval is suspended for reason other than a lapse of approval
- Termination: When IRB approval is terminated for cause
- Visit the CPHS FAQ page for many common questions about RAPPORT.
- CPHS has modified many forms in order to eliminate duplicate entry from what is already covered in RAPPORT.
- Visit the Dartmouth RAPPORT Page for general information regarding the project and the OSP and COI modules.
- Please contact CPHS.Tasks@dartmouth.edu if you have any questions regarding RAPPORT.