3 PM - 4 PM
IRB Education Session
DHMC, Borwell 758W
11 AM - 1 PM
GSMD Registrar's Suite, DHMC
RAPPORT must be used for all submissions, including initial applications, renewals, revisions, SAEs, protocol deviations, etc. RAPPORT is a web-based integrated research administration system that will manage submissions and correspondence with CPHS. CPHS no longer accepts any submissions via email, fax, or Hinman.
Note: Send Notification to PI is currently not functioning correctly on modifications and continuing reviews. CPHS is working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
- Data for all currently approved studies will be rolled over into the new RAPPORT system. Documents cannot be rolled over so at the time of renewal or revision you will need to upload current documents. After Feb. 3rd we recommend you login to RAPPORT and check the accuracy of the data.
- All future communications will be sent to the PI and primary contact from firstname.lastname@example.org instead of CPHS.Tasks. All current coordinators who receive notifications from CPHS will have to assign themselves as Primary Contact for each study they'd like to receive notifications on. There can only be one primary contact per study.
- If you have a Dartmouth account, but use a Hitchcock, VA, or other email provider as your primary means of communication with CPHS, you should update your RAPPORT user profile after February 3rd to ensure you still receive communications from CPHS.
- Only the PI and assigned PI Proxies can submit initial applications, modifications (revisions), and continuing reviews (renewals) to CPHS. Proxies have to be assigned on a per study basis. With permission from the PI, CPHS is willing to assign PI proxies on active studies. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- CPHS is modifying almost all submission forms. RAPPORT specific forms can be found on the Forms section of the CPHS website.
CPHS provides guides, videos, and online training to educate researchers about RAPPORT. Please see the RAPPORT Education page for more details.
RAPPORT requires users to have a NetID and password to login.
How Do I Login to RAPPORT?
How Do I Add a Study Team Member to RAPPORT?
- CPHS Protocol Plus: Study Plan in a new format with less redundancy for studies with an already existing protocol
- Closure: Termination of a study that no longer requires CPHS review
- Continuing Review: Renewal or review of the study yearly or in some expedited cases every two years.
- Data or Specimens Research Plan: Research Use of Information or Specimens form in a new format with less redundancy
- Deferred: Substantive Revisions Required (SRR) to obtain approval
- Disapproval: The Committee decided not to approve the study or modification to a study.
- Lapse: Suspension for non-renewal
- Modification: Revision, Prospective Protocol Deviation, Eligibility Exception Request, any prospective change to the study or study materials
- Modifications Required to Secure Approval: Specific Minor Revisions required (SMR) to obtain approval
- Reportable New Information: Protocol Deviations, Serious Adverse Events, Unanticipated Problems, Study-wide Safety information (SUSARS), Dear investigator letters
- SmartForm: The 8 – 12 data entry screens within RAPPORT
- Social, Behavioral and Non-Clinical Research Plan: Study Plan in a new format with less redundancy
- Study Workspace: The workspace provides access to the study's Smartforms, history and documents as well as task options on the left side. The Modification/CR button allows you to create follow-on submissions like revisions or renewals. Other buttons allow you to assign a primary contact, assign a PI Proxy, and manage Ancillary Reviews
- Suspension: When IRB approval is suspended for reason other than a lapse of approval
- Termination: When IRB approval is terminated for cause.
- Visit the CPHS FAQ page for many common questions about RAPPORT.
- CPHS has modified many forms in order to eliminate duplicate entry from what is already covered in RAPPORT.
- Visit the Dartmouth RAPPORT Page for general information regarding the project and the OSP and COI modules.
- Please contact CPHS.Tasks@dartmouth.edu if you have any questions regarding RAPPORT.