Dartmouth Outdoor Programs Office is sponsoring "Open Outdoors", a program to help you get outside. Meet Mondays at Huntley Meadow Parking lot in Norwich off of Turnpike Rd at 5:15 pm and leave at 5:30.
This will be geared for beginner Mt Bikers, and will ride the back roads of Norwich / Sharon. This will become a weekly ride. So come join us!
- RECEIVE Your Biometric Screenings ($50*)
- COMPLETE Your Health Assessment ($100*)
- ENGAGE with a Health Coach ($50*)
*Available to benefits eligible active employees only (you do not have to be enrolled in one of the Dartmouth College Health Plans).
Getting your biometric health screenings remains a great idea! Although our campaign has ended and no more on-campus screening events are scheduled, there are still two ways to complete this important health activity and qualify for the $50* incentive:
1. If you are a patient at Dartmouth Health Connect, receive your biometric health screenings at the practice no later than September 30th, 2013. The paperwork will be submitted on your behalf automatically.
2. Receive your biometric health screenings with your own physician and submit the verification form no later than September 30th, 2013.
Remember, even though our campaign has ended you can still complete the online health assessment questionnaire and qualify for the $100* incentive. Although we encourage you to learn your health numbers (see options 1 and 2 above) you are able to complete the Health Assessment without the results of your biometric health screenings by simply answering, "I'm not sure" to these questions.
Click here for information on how to access the Health Assessment.
* Incentives, health coaching, and the health assessment are available to benefits eligible active employees only (although you do not have to be enrolled in one of the Dartmouth College Health Plans). Incentives added to your paycheck, minus appropriate tax withholdings.
The Wellness Initiative at Dartmouth College is designed to provide you with the tools and support to live a healthy lifestyle, plus there is a little extra motivation along the way (up to $200 of motivation!) Learn more about our programs.
Like your health, this website is dynamic and continually in the process of creation. Check back often for updates and expansions. The welcome mat is always out!
The Dartmouth Wellness Website has been designed as an index of resources. The website lists organizations, institutions, and groups providing resources connected to health and fitness, but such listing is not intended as an endorsement, recommendation by Dartmouth or any of its departments, or even as a complete description of the organizations, institutions, and groups listed. Omissions from the list are unintentional. Feedback about listings and the website is welcomed.
The information posted on the Dartmouth Wellness Website includes hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. The Dartmouth Wellness Website does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked website. Read more...
Last Updated: 3/23/13