Giving to United Way
Dartmouth employees, Dartmouth retirees and Community members can give to Granite United Way four different ways.
- Employees can give online to the Dartmouth-Granite United Way Campaign. It's fast, secure, and easy.
- Dartmouth retirees and community members can follow the steps on the Online Giving page to BE SURE YOUR GIFT IS COUNTED AS PART OF THE DARTMOUTH CAMPAIGN.
- Complete the pledge form and send it to Dartmouth College's Granite United Way, HB 6123, Hanover, NH 03755.
- Make check payable to "Granite United Way," and mail to Dartmouth College's Granite United Way, HB 6123, Hanover, NH 03755.
- Please call Granite United Way at (603) 298-8499, and mention that you are calling from Dartmouth College.