Stay Connected with Wellness at Dartmouth - like us on Facebook!
Wellness at Dartmouth recently launched a Facebook page to help connect our community to events, programs, resources, healthy tips, recipes, and more! Please note, even if you don't have a Facebook page, you can still view our page and see our postings.
2014 Wellness Workshops
Have you heard the news? The Wellness Workshops are expanding in 2014! We heard your feedback from last year and have made some changes.
- Workshops will be structured in three-part series around specific themes. Come to all three for a more in-depth understanding or choose only those that best suit your needs and goals. Workshop Themes for Early 2014 include:
- Making Change Happen - learn tips for setting goals for behavior change, get ideas on how to start making changes, and hear about strategies to maintain these changes over the long-term.
- The Art of Weight Management - learn about the science behind weight management, get ideas for setting personal goals, learn tips and tools to put into practice, and develop strategies to support long-term weight management.
- Life in the Fast Lane - explore how you can re-think stress to make it a more positive force in your life, gain practical solutions for working fitness and nutrition into your busy life, and learn how being more "mindful" can lead to lasting stress management benefits.
- All workshops will be delivered on the Main Campus and either Centerra or DHMC locations.
- Customized workshops are now available for departments - check out the details below!
Wellness Workshop Schedule
Click here to register for a workshop. All workshops are from 12:10 PM - 12:50 PM.
The workshops are free and open to all benefits eligible Dartmouth College employees and their adult family members.
Making Change Happen:
Setting Goals for Health - Part 1 of 3
- Main Campus: January 15th - Collis 101
- 41 Centerra: January 23rd - Room 334
Building Skills to Achieve Your Goals - Part 2 of 3
- Main Campus: February 5th - Collis 101
- 41 Centerra: February 11th - Room 334
Staying the Course - Part 3 of 3
- Main Campus: February 26th - Collis 101
- 41 Centerra: March 6th - Room 334
Life in the Fast Lane:
Changing your Relationship with Stress - Part 1 of 3
- DHMC: February 17th - Borwell 758W
- Main Campus: March 26th - Collis 101
- DHMC: March 27th - Auditorium C
Nutrition & Fitness for Your Busy Life - Part 2 of 3
- DHMC: March 11th - Borwell 658W
- Main Campus: April 23rd - Collis 101
Maintaining a Mindful Approach - Part 3 of 3
- DHMC: April 22nd - Auditorium C
- Main Campus: May 21st - Collis 101
The Art of Weight Management:
What's the Right Weight for Me? - Part 1 of 3
- Main Campus: March 12th - Collis 101
- DHMC: March 18th - DMS 1 East/West
- 41 Centerra: April 1st - Room 334
Building your Toolbox for Weight Management - Part 2 of 3
- Main Campus: April 9th - Paganucci Lounge
- DHMC: April 14th - Borwell 758W
- 41 Centerra: May 1st - Room 334
Finding Balance for the Long-Term - Part 3 of 3
- Main Campus: May 7th - Collis 101
- DHMC: May 15th - Auditorium F
- 41 Centerra: May 22nd - Room 334
Workshops are co-sponsored by Dartmouth Health Coaching and Dartmouth Health Connect.
Looking for a Customized Workshop?
Beginning in 2014, Wellness at Dartmouth will be offering customized health and wellness workshops for departments to help further support employees on their path to well-being. Please complete the form below to begin the process for requesting a customized workshop for your department. After submitting the form, we will reach out to you to discuss your request in more detail. Please note, the development and scheduling of a customized workshop may take a couple of months and will depend on the needs of the department and the available health coaching resources.