Home >

Talk to Someone

If you have questions or would like to talk more, here are some people who can help.

Talk to a professional about...

Ask a peer

  • SAPA (Sexual Assault Peer Advocate)

Talk with an advocate

If you or someone you know has experienced sexual assault, dating violence, stalking, or harassment an advocate from WISE can provide a confidential place for you to process your feelings, talk about your options, understand your rights, and empower you to make decisions that feel right for you.

Bailey Ray, WISE Campus Advocate

The WISE advocate is on campus Mondays from 8am-4pm, or by appointment Tue - Fri,  in Wilson Hall, room 213. Stop by!

To schedule an appointment:
Call: 603-448-5922
Email: Campus@WISEoftheuppervalley.org

          WISE Crisis Line: 866-348-9473
          The WISE Crisis Line is confidential and available 24/7, 365 days a year.

Get medical assistance

If you have health related questions or concerns about symptoms, testing, injuries, etc. a health care provider in Health Services at Dick's House can provide a confidential place to seek medical advice. 

  • For a serious or life-threatening medical emergency, call 911.

Report an incident