Lecturer, Women's and Gender Studies
Ph.D., University of Virginia
- "'Colored Biscuits': Reconstructing Whiteness and the Boundaries of 'Home' in Kaye Gibbon's Ella Foster", in Women and Movement: Narratives of Relocation, (University of Missouri Press, 1998)
- Contemporary American women's fiction
- Theories of race and gender, especially on whiteness and femininity
- Contemporary American poetry
- Adoption issues in literature and culture, especially interracial adoption.
- WGST 10 Sex, Gender and Society