James O. Freedman Presidential Scholar Program Application Timeline
- Faculty submit project listings to the online database.
Feb. 6, 2013
- Students are given on-line access to the database of faculty projects
Feb. 6 - March 8 and March 25 – April 12, 2013
- Students contact faculty to arrange for interviews
- Faculty interview interested students
- Faculty select students to work with them as Presidential Scholars and then sign the students’ Acknowledgement and Release Forms
Feb. 15 - April 17, 2013
- Students submit applications online
April 17, 2013
- Deadline for students to submit online application, and for faculty advisors to submit online confirmation.
May 16, 2013 (approximately)
- Letters are emailed to students and faculty to notify them of program acceptance or rejection.