James O. Freedman Presidential Scholar Program Application Timeline
- Students are notified regarding eligibility to participate in the program
Mid-January – April 17, 2014
- Students contact faculty to arrange for interviews
- Faculty interview interested students
- Faculty select students to work with them as Presidential Scholars and then sign the students’ Acknowledgement and Release Forms
Feb. 15 - April 23, 2014
- Students submit applications online
April 23, 2014
- Deadline for students to submit online application, and for faculty advisors to submit online confirmation.
- Letters are emailed to students and faculty to notify them of program acceptance or rejection.